- Children are in school to learn and to allow others to learn.
- Children are expected to be respectful, courteous, and helpful to others.
- Children are responsible for their own behavior.
- Children will respect our school, our staff, and our property.
- Students at SCA are continually recognized for appropriate behavior. The following are “official” ways we recognize good behavior:
- Staff will provide verbal praise to children when they make good choices.
- Students with appropriate behavior will participate in special recognition activities. Examples include: Celebration Fridays, Student of the Week, Citizen of the Week, and others.
Parent Engagement FAQ (click here)
Attendance Policy (click here)
Compliant Policy (click here)
EE17 Reporting (click here)
Finance and Policy (click here)
Zero Tolerance (click here)