- Children are in school to learn and to allow others to learn.
- Children are expected to be respectful, courteous, and helpful to others.
- Children are responsible for their own behavior.
- Children will respect our school, our staff, and our property.
- Students at SCA are continually recognized for appropriate behavior. The following are “official” ways we recognize good behavior:
- Staff will provide verbal praise to children when they make good choices.
- Students with appropriate behavior will participate in special recognition activities. Examples include: Celebration Fridays, Student of the Week, Citizen of the Week, and others.