- Students are required to be in the building in their designated areas at 7:30am.
- If you arrive after 7:30, you need to park and escort your child(ren) into the building for a late sign in. Do not drop off your children and allow them to enter alone if you are late.
- Students who are tardy on a regular basis (meaning once a week or more frequently) may build up school absences.
Drop Off Procedure for Car Riders
- Students may arrive at school as early as 6:30 a.m. If you need to drop off prior to 7:30am, you need to register with the office and get approval so that we will know to expect your child(ren) and so that you will have the information necessary to participate in our morning program. We are happy to have them, and we will provide additional tutoring in the morning beginning at 6:30am. However, students must register for the 6:30am class.
- Drop off will take place at the front of the building. A faculty or staff member will greet students as they exit your vehicles and ensure they proceed into the building where a second faculty or staff member will greet them and direct them to their designated area.
- School will dismiss at 2:45pm, Monday through Friday. Early dismissal is for emergencies and necessary appointments though we ask parents to schedule appointments on Friday afternoons. If a student leaves early, he/she may build up unexcused absences.
- Buses will load and depart at 2:45pm.
- Car riders must be picked up no later than 3:15pm.
- A staff member will greet you at your the side door and will call for your child from inside the building.
CAR AND BUS RIDERS
- Any change to your child’s bus pick up must be made in writing 24 hours in advance.
- Any change to your child’s bus drop off or car pick up must be made no later than 12pm (Noon) on the day the change is needed.
- We cannot allow any person not on your child’s approved list to pick up your child. Please make sure you have everyone needed on the list in the office, and please let those people know they may be asked to show ID. We will not release your child to anyone not on that list unless you have sent a change to us in writing. Anyone picking up your child must be able to show ID.
- We cannot release children from the bus to any address other than your home address unless you have sent—in writing—a change that includes the name, address and phone number of the adult where they should be dropped off.
- We cannot drop off bus riders at a location not included in their regular bus route, and you must confirm with Officer Clopton before assuming the change has been authorized.
- These are safety issues, so we appreciate your understanding and cooperation!